On this page we have some basic tutorials for using various software programs. These tutorials are written in simple English and French.
- LibreOffice: LibreOffice is a free office productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux. Its six feature-rich applications will meet most all your document production and data processing needs. It is compatible with Microsoft Office, and includes a word processor called Writer (similar to Microsoft Word), a spreadsheet called Calc (similar to Microsoft Excel), a presentation program called Impress (similar to Microsoft PowerPoint) and more.
- Calc 01 – A brief introduction to Calc, an Excel-like spreadsheet with powerful functions. In this tutorial, you will learn to make a simple chart of students, grades, averages and a simple graph.
- Calc 02 – An advanced tutorial for Calc. In this tutorial, you will learn to make advanced formulas for sums, averages, minimums and maximums. You will also learn how to use subtotals. (NOTE: This tutorial is not online yet.)
- Writer 01 – An introduction tutorial for Writer, a program similar to Microsoft Word. In this tutorial, you will learn to make a simple document, format it and insert photos into it. (NOTE: This tutorial is not online yet.)
- Microsoft Windows: This is the basic operating system for most computers and laptops in the world.
- Windows 01 – A brief overview on how to use your computer. (NOTE: This tutorial is not online yet.)
- Windows 02 – An overview on how to create, use, copy and delete folders and their contents. (NOTE: This tutorial is not online yet.)
If you have a tutorial you would like to see here, please let us know, and if there is enough demand for it, we may add it.